Thursday, March 27, 2014

Pink Marshmallow Fluff Buttercream



Hi friends! Today I made some Marshmallow Fluff Buttercream to go 
on some Cookies that I'll be sharing soon, and it is so delicious that I 
wanted to go ahead and share the recipe with you! 

It's so easy to make and would be perfect for topping sugar cookies,
cupcakes, or even brownies!  I used this recipe to fill some macarons 
and it was fabulous! 

Just put all the ingredients in a bowl and mix until smooth!!
Add color if desired!

Here's the recipe:


                             Marshmallow Fluff Buttercream

                         2 sticks butter (salted and room temp)
                         3 cups powdered sugar (sifted if lumps)
                         1 7 oz Jar Marshmallow Fluff
                         1/4 cup Heavy Cream
                         1 tsp vanilla

                 Put all ingredients into mixing bowl, beat at 
              medium speed until smooth - about 3-5 minutes.






8 comments:

  1. *drools* Just leave the cake bit out and I'll eat a bowl of this to myself!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL!! I'm with you Aimee! Just give me a spoon and I'm happy!! xo!

      Delete
  2. I should be able to make that ~ looks pretty!

    I put a link on my blog to your heart scone recipe that I made .....not as pretty as yours but good!
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you kidding?! Your Scones look so gorgeous!! Thanks so very much for your kind words! I'm so honored!! xoxo!! Jina

      Delete
  3. Wow, sounds amazing! I love visiting here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy to have you visit Trish!! The buttercream is amazing! So easy too!! xo!!

      Delete
  4. I see you say salted butter, but usually the salty taste comes through to me. Why salted vs. unsalted? Also, how many cupcakes will this recipe frost? I would like to use this to take to an Easter lunch at work this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. would it be possible to make this with regular marshmallows instead of fluff? its all I have and need to make this, this morning lol thanks :)

    ReplyDelete