Monday, February 17, 2014

4 Ingredient Praline Cookies - So Addicting!!


I have another cookie recipe to share from my cookbook called 
Lee Bailey's Country Desserts. These are absolutely delicious!!
A Praline in cookie form with just 4 ingredients! 
These cookies are like a cross between a meringue and a 
Praline - a bit crunchy on the outside and chewy on the
inside! So incredibly good that there is no way you can
stop at one!  And, they are soooo easy!!

I used my small cookie scoop which made the whole 
process easier. The recipe actually says to sift the brown 
sugar.  Since I found this impossible I just made sure 
there were no lumps in it. 



PRALINE COOKIES
Lee Bailey's Country Desserts

1 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
1 large egg white (room temp), stiffly beaten
2 cups coarsely chopped pecans
1 tsp vanilla extract

Preheat oven to 275 degrees. Grease (or spray with
vegetable cooking spray) 2 sheets of parchment
paper & place them on cookie sheets. 

Add brown sugar to beaten egg white & mix well.
Stir in nuts & vanilla. Drop by spoonfuls onto
lined cookie sheets & bake for approximately
30 minutes, or until set & golden. Carefully 
remove cookies from parchment while hot 
using a spatula, cool on rack. 
Makes approx. 3 dozen.


These cookies are best eaten the day they are
made, but I don't think that will be a problem! LOL!
If you only try one of my recipes, let it be this one!!




4 comments:

  1. This looks so scrummy and something I could make, so I will give it a go. Another pin for you http://www.pinterest.com/pin/43065740161136691/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so good and so easy!! Thanks for pinning!!! xo Jina

      Delete
  2. Those sound yummy and easy to make~ I will be making these for sure!

    Thank you for sharing,
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're an easy treat you can whip up in no time!! Thanks so much for visiting!!! xo Jina

      Delete